Sunday, May 3, 2015

Twitter Index

I'll be keeping a list here of all the Twitter posts. Be sure to check out the Storify options too!

Here are the posts I have so far:

OUMindsetPlay: A "Growth Mindset" Twitter Account. This post explains how I am using a dedicated Twitter account to collect and share materials related to growth mindset.

Tech Tips: Embed Twitter in Canvas. This post provides step by step instructions for embedding a real Twitter widget in Canvas.

Curation: Best of OU Create Project. This post provides an example of a dedicated Twitter account used to curate a "best of" content stream for OU Create (the University of Oklahoma's "Domain of One's Own" program).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set this up for Google accounts only but with no word verification; you can also contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady).